This Section deals with insect interactions with plants.
Topics include behavioral, ecological, and evolutionary relationships in natural landscapes, as well as integrated pest management (IPM) in agriculture, horticulture, forests, and lawn and garden. Aspects of crop protection, host-plant response, plant pathology/vectors, pollination, biological control, microbial control, and others are relevant.
P-IE Science Policy Field Tour - August 22-24, 2017
The P-IE Section Governing Council has received exuberant positive feedback on from membership and stakeholders on the planned Science Policy Field Tour. Applications are now being accepted. The deadline to submit your online application for consideration is Monday, March 6, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific).
Are you a Student, Student Transition or Early Career Professional member? Registration award opportunities for the Field Tour exist. Learn more and apply today.
- March 6 - Deadline to submit application for the P-IE Science Policy Field Tour
- March 31 - Applicants will be informed on their status by this date
- early April - Deadline for accepted applicants to register for the Field Tour
- August 22-24 - P-IE Science Policy Field Tour
Helpful Links and Information:
- P-IE Science Policy Field Tour Application
- Additional tour and local arrangement details
- Student and Early Career Professional Registration Award
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Original Announcement of the P-IE Science Policy Field Tour
- P-IE Pollinator Video Contest announced
- External Relations Committee Request for Funding Form
- P-IE Newsletter - February 2017
P-IE Governance and Records
- P-IE Governing Council Meeting Minutes - January 2017
- Nominations Committee
- P-IE Manual 5/29/13
- External Relations Committee