This Section deals with insect interactions with plants.
Topics include behavioral, ecological, and evolutionary relationships in natural landscapes, as well as integrated pest management (IPM) in agriculture, horticulture, forests, and lawn and garden. Aspects of crop protection, host-plant response, plant pathology/vectors, pollination, biological control, microbial control, and others are relevant.
View photos from the 2016 P-IE Business Meeting which took place at ICE 2016 in Orlando, Florida!
P-IE Governance and Records
- Nominations Committee
- P-IE Manual 5/29/13
- External Relations Committee
- 2016 P-IE Section Governing Council Meeting Minutes
- P-IE Pollinator Video Contest announced
- External Relations Committee Request for Funding Form
- P-IE Newsletter February 2016
- P-IE Newsletter April 2016
- P-IE Newsletter July 2016
- P-IE Newsletter August 2016
Archived Documents (Business Meeting Reports, Newsletters, Activities)