- About ESA
- Join / Renew
- Pay Invoices
- Member Log-In
This Section deals with insect interactions with plants.
Topics include behavioral, ecological, and evolutionary relationships in natural landscapes, as well as integrated pest management (IPM) in agriculture, horticulture, forests, and lawn and garden. Aspects of crop protection, host-plant response, plant pathology/vectors, pollination, biological control, microbial control, and others are relevant.
2012 P-IE Annual Business Meeting and Committee Reports
- Awards and Honors Committee Report
- J. of Economic Entomology Report
- Publications Council Report
- P-IE Business Meeting and Committee Updates
- Education and Outreach Committee Report
- Membership Committee Charge Letter 2013
- ESA Membership Committee Nov 2012
- Thomas Say Editorial Board Minutes Nov 2012
Archived Documents (Business Meeting Reports, Newsletters, Activities)