ESA Branch Leadership Resources
As you embark on your leadership year, ESA Headquarters has compiled this evolving resource center. This will familiarize you with the resources available to you from ESA Headquarters to make your leadership year effective, efficient and enjoyable. Acquaint yourself with the contents and refer back to them throughout your administration.
Who do I call...
Becky Anthony serves as the primary ESA Headquarters point of contact for Branch and Section leaders and is available to assist you on all matters. Please contact her at +1(301)731-4535 x3018 or email.
NEW! ESA Synomone-Quarterly News
- ESA Synomone-Quarterly News: Spring 2014
- ESA Synomone-Quarterly News: Winter 2014
- ESA Synomone-Quarterly News: Fall 2013
- ESA Synomone-Quarterly News: Summer 2013
- ESA Synomone-Quarterly News: Election Edition, Spring 2013
- ESA Synomone-Quarterly News: Winter 2013
- ESA Synomone-Quarterly News: Fall 2012
- ESA Synomone-Quarterly News: Summer 2012
- Branch & Section Logo Style Guide (pdf format)
- Roberts Rules of Order Summary – This handy two-page guide explains how to operate within the boundaries of Robert’s Rules.
- Fellman on Minutes and Graymail – This brief article outlines the right way to write minutes and highlights the risk associated with “graymail” communications among the leadership of an organization, including Section councils.
Please feel free to send suggestions or items that you think would be valuable to your fellow Branch leaders to Becky Anthony for posting.