Entomology 2017 Registration Rates
Registration will open the end of June 2017. Below are the registration rates for Entomology 2017.
|Registration Type||Advance Rate -
Before September 13, 2017
|Regular Rate -
After September 13, 2017
|ESA Student Member||$195||$350|
|ESA Student Transition Member||$350||$450|
|ESA Early Professional Member||$395||$450|
|ESA Emeritus Member||$195||$235|
|ESA Emeritus Gold Members||$132||$145|
|Non - Member||$725||$850|
|Associate Certified Entomologist||$495||$675|
By attending any ESA event, you agree voluntarily to abide by our Code of Conduct.
*Guests are defined as a spouse, significant other, or family member who is not a member of ESA and who may not have an interest in entomology, but will attend purely to accompany a family member or friend. Professional colleagues must register independently.
Child care grants
Small grants of up to $400 per family are available for Entomology 2017 attendees who may be bringing small children to the Annual Meeting, or who incur additional expenses by leaving their children at home. Applications will open in June.
Registration Policies for Entomology 2017
- The preferred method of registering is online.
- If the registration is mailed in, it must be accompanied by a registration form. Mail payments to the below. All payments must be in US Dollars.
Entomological Society of America
c/o Wells Fargo Bank
Baltimore, MD 21275-8954
- Adherence to the meeting calendar will assure that your registration is processed in a timely manner.
- Registration forms and payment for all programs must reach the Society before the deadline dates listed below to ensure the correct amounts.
- In the case that you need to cancel – all cancellation requests should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to ESA 3 Park Place Suite 307 Annapolis, MD 21401. Below is the cancellation fees that may occur depending on the timeframe of a cancellation.
Cancellations between now and October 2, 2017 will receive a full refund
Cancellations between October 3, 2017 and October 16, 2017 will receive an 80% refund.
No refunds will be made on any cancellations after October 16, 2017.
- All refunds will be processed after the Annual Meeting.
- No refunds will be made for on-site registrations.
- All refunds will be processed in the same form of payment that the registration was made (i.e. if the registration was paid by credit card, it would only be refunded to the card that purchased the registration.)
- If insufficient tour enrollment causes a professional or destination tour to be cancelled, ESA will issue a full refund after the meeting closes.
- Housing: Attendees are reminded that if they are cancelling their meeting registration they may need to cancel their housing as well. This is not done through ESA, but should be handled directly with the housing vendor(s).
- Presentation: If you absolutely cannot make your presentation, please make every effort to find a replacement speaker. Nobody benefits from having gaps in the program. If you are absolutely unable to attend and cannot find a replacement, please notify the Program Co-Chairs.