Renew Your ESA Membership
Thank you for keeping your membership current. By continuing your membership, you maintain your connections with entomologists from around the world – and access to all member benefits.
2 Easy Ways to Renew Membership for 2017:
- Complete your renewal online via our interactive membership renewal form:
To enroll in the Auto Renewal Program, simply select "Yes" at the bottom of the Payment Information page.
- Renew by fax or mail. Download the 2017 renewal form (PDF).
Take part in the annual membership recruitment campaign and win valuable prizes, "Recruit. Retain. Renew."
Curious about other member categories?
- All ESA memberships run on a calendar year and end on December 31.
- ESA is an individual membership society; if you change jobs or pursue a new career opportunity, your membership (and all of your benefits) goes with you.
- To upgrade your membership category to a President's Circle or other category, please log into your member account, go to the Main Menu page, and select “Membership Renewal Adjustments.”
- If you have questions about your ESA membership, please call 1-301-731-4535, or use the staff directory or “contact ESA” online form.